Website Use Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Venuetown website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to facilitate and assist customers in gathering information, determining the availability of planner services, venue and room availability and services as provided by Planners and venue operators, making legitimate reservations or transacting business directly with Planners and or Venues and Hotel Service Vendors, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our" refer to "Venuetown Inc., a Canadian limited liability corporation. The term "you" "visitor" "user" refers to persons visiting the Website to engage planer services and or make reservations via this Website directly with Venue and Hotels Service Vendors.
This Website is offered to you solely upon your unconditioned acceptance without any modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement"). If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement do not use our website or services. To the extent you book any Planners, Venues and Hotels or Services via this Website you agree that all terms and conditions of the whole Agreement apply to all such transactions. Please read the Agreement carefully. You should review the most current version of the Agreement at all times prior to using our services. We reserve the right at any time and at our sole discretion, to change or modify the Agreement without prior notice. Your use of this Website implies your acceptance of the Agreement between (you) the customer and Venuetown.com.
Fees and Services
Accessing and booking Planners, Venues and Hotels at Venuetown is free for visitors and users to our website. Visitors to the Venuetown website pay the Planner and or venue operator directly locking in their service and or reservation. The price for a specific Planner and or Venue, its quality and suitability is set and or controlled by the Planner and or Venue and Hotel Services Vendor who is solely responsible for all processing and managing all bookings, inquires information and calendar availability published and have full control over all updates and promotions. The Planners, Venue and Hotel Service Vendors are solely responsible for all reservations and associated communications, administration, payment processing and execution of the services purchased by the customer.
Customer (Vendors) Pricing and Payment
Venuetown is an unambiguous advertising marketplace with value added software as a solution which provides access to the Venuetown's RFP Hub to post and find new revenue opportunities All Venuetown fees are quoted in US dollars. We are NOT AN OTA (Online Travel Agent). No additional commissions, fees of any name, type or description whatsoever are charged to Planners or Venues. Advertising fees may be increased from time to time without notice. Visitors to the Venuetown website pay the Planner Venue and or Hotel Service Vendor directly locking in their service and or reservation. The price for a specific Planner, Venue and or hotel Services Vendor its quality and suitability and all promotions are set and or controlled by the Planner, Venue and or Hotel Service Vendor. Each Planner, Venue and Hotel Service Vendor processes their e-commerce transactions through their own ecommerce portal. Venuetown neither implies nor in any way promises or guarantees any responsibility or liability for the security of the means, or accuracy of the electronic transaction between a Visitor and or Planners, Venues and Hotel Service Vendors. None of Venuetown, its owners, shareholders, director's, employees, their heir's, successors or assigns accept any responsibility whatsoever for the quality, performance or suitability of any venue made available through to the public or Visitors to the Venuetown website.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age,
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation,
- You will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement in whole
- You will only use this Website to make legitimate planner, venue and or Venue Hotel reservations for you or for another person, for whom you are legally authorized to act,
- You will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete,
- If you have a Venuetown account, you will protect your account information and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
The content and information on this Website including, but not limited to, price and venue and or room availability as well as the systems and infrastructure used is proprietary to Venuetown Inc. or our suppliers and providers. You are authorised to make limited copies of your itinerary and other related documents acquired via this Website. You agree in full not to change, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose in the broadest sense.
- Make any false, or fraudulent reservations or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- You may not access, monitor or copy any content or components thereof from this Website at any time using any automated or manual process or robot, spider, scraper or other methods for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website.
- Avoid or circumvent any other measures used to prevent or limit access to this Website.
- Deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our written permission.
- Without limitation, any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You agree that you will use the facilities of this website to make legitimate Planner, Venue and or Hotel Service Vendor service requests and or reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Venuetown reserves the right to take any and all necessary legal action including action to recuperate any monetary losses to Venuetown which includes but is not limited to, costs associated with litigation and related damages.
Supplier Rules and Restrictions
Each Planner, Venue and Hotel Services Vendor is responsible for publishing their specific Terms and Conditions of use and the User is responsible for reading and accepting such terms and conditions prior to entering into any agreement for venue and or room reservations or services including but not limited to: all third party and or other covenants, terms and conditions with regard to bookings, volume bookings, services, refundable or non-refundable deposits, payment, process of payment and all taxes.
Changes or cancellations
Please read and accept individual Venue and Hotel Service Vendors terms and conditions prior to proceeding with bookings.
Planners, Venues and Hotel Service Vendors have their individual specific payment requirements. Please read the options and understand your obligations prior to submitting payment or entering into any payment agreement. You agree to pay any Planner, Venue and Hotel Service Vendor fees for services, bookings, cancellation or change fees that you incur. You are advised that some Planners, Venue and Hotel Service Vendors do not allow changes to or cancellations of services and or reservations after they are made, as specified in the terms, conditions, convents and restrictions for the Planner, Venue and or Hotel booking and you agree to abide by all such mandatory terms and conditions with regard to your prepaid Planners services, Venue and Hotel bookings.
Liability Disclaimer & Indemnification
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Venuetown. We do not control third party websites and are not responsible for any of their content, practices, or privacy policies and data protection methods. You are advised to be aware of the possible risk of viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. We do not endorse any Hyperlinks or their content and operations.
Accounts will be terminated in accordance with violations and breaches as contained in accordance with the Copyright Modernization Act (CMA)., see http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/annualstatutes/2012_20/page-1.html and other applicable law. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is in breach of the CMA please provide substantiated information when filing notice.
If you are aware of an infringement of our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at contactus@Venuetown.com . We only address messages concerning brand infringement at this email address.
Claims of Copyright, Infringement & Counter Notification
Venuetown does not accept or tolerate frivolous or false claims of copyright infringement. If you believe that content that you posted to our site was mistakenly removed please submit a CMA Counter-Notice. When we receive a correctly completed counter notification, it will be sent to the complaining rights owner.
Software Available on this Site
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and the Venuetown Inc.,as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Venuetown with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Venuetown with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
For answers to your questions contact us at askus@Venuetown.com